| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Obidos in April is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in April is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in April is pretty drenched. A hearty 289.7mm (11.4in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:03 long and the longest day is 12:05 long with an average length of 12:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Obidos April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Obidos, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Obidos:
- St Georges, French Guiana - 766.2 kms (476.2 miles) NNE
- Maripasoula, French Guiana - 639.7 kms (397.5 miles) NNE
- Macapa, Brazil - 541.9 kms (336.7 miles) ENE
- Soure, Brazil - 785.9 kms (488.3 miles) E
- Belem, Brazil - 785.3 kms (488 miles) E
- Breves, Brazil - 560 kms (348 miles) E
- Porto De Moz, Brazil - 365.5 kms (227.1 miles) E
- Monte Alegre, Brazil - 159.6 kms (99.1 miles) E
- Santarem, Brazil - 106.4 kms (66.1 miles) ESE
- Belterra, Brazil - 101.6 kms (63.1 miles) SE
- Altamira, Brazil - 395.1 kms (245.5 miles) ESE
- Tucurui, Brazil - 674.5 kms (419.1 miles) ESE
- Sao Felix Xingu, Brazil - 654.6 kms (406.8 miles) SE